The tour was amazing and we had an incredible time. Morocco was a beautiful country and the places and landscapes we visited were all so different. The tour made it all so easy and we really got to see a lot of things and experience stuff we would of never got to on our own.
These are our top 5 highlight of Morocco –
1. The Sahara – wow the desert was beautiful, from the camel trek to the camping under the stars. I’m sure everyone puts this as a highlight and its easy to see why.
2. Meeting a Berber family – Saad stoped of on one of our drives and took us to meet a Berber family, they were so welcoming and it was amazing to see how they lived.
3. The Food – we are a few kilos heavier but it was defiantly worth it. The meals at Riad Jaouhara in Fes was the best of the whole tour.
4. Accommodation – all our accommodation was great, its makes such a difference stay in the Riads, much more homely and relaxing. Riad Kniza in Marrakesh was perfect the place and the staff were beyond what we could of wanted.
5. Saad – he should be in the number 1 spot. Saad from the get go was just such a nice guy it made us feel very comfortable. He was very informative and knowledable and made sure he told us everything about the city, history and culture. The little extra things he did like making sure we had water, buying us sweets and wine, being our body guard and putting up with our shopping trips, he just really went out of his way and beyond his job to make sure we were having a good time. His comedy value and his mixed tapes were also greatly appreciated on the long car trips. He really made our trip and we felt very luck to of got him as our driver.
And of course the guys in the office! Kit, you were so helpful from the start, thank you so much for all the emails and keeping us up to date, and also to Ruth for all her help. We also met Aaron and the girls in the Fes office and it was nice of them to check up and see how our trip was going. I would 100% recommend the tour and the company to anyone.
Thanks again to everyone it really was a trip of a lifetime!
Nadia & Dianne (Australia), October 2012