I’d like to find new ways to connect young Americans to young people all around the world, by supporting opportunities to learn new languages, and serve and study…. That’s always been a critical part of how America engages the world…. Simple exchanges can break down walls between us…. When that happens mistrust begins to fade and our smaller differences no longer overshadow the things that we share. And that’s where progress begins.”
President Barack Obama at a Student Roundtable, Tophane Cultural Center, Istanbul, Turkey, April 7, 2009.
“There is an urgent need for young people from the Middle Eastern and North African region and young people from the United States to understand each other’s realities and cultures.”
AIESEC- the world’s largest student-run organization
In light of the need for cross cultural understanding & development, Morocco Tours would like to offer students in need of financial provision in undergraduate or graduate college programs, who are interested in pursuing bachelor or master level degrees related to business and have a desire to apply their learning in North Africa or the Middle East, an academic scholarship:
- Award Type: $1,000 Annual Scholarship
- Duration: 1 year; recipients may reapply for one additional year.
- Number of Awards: At least one each year.
- Application Deadline: January 1 each year
- Awarded: February 1 each year
This scholarship is open to students pursuing business degrees in the following fields
- Business Administration
- Information System Management
- Human Resource Management
Selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities and employment history. Eligible students must be full-time students during the academic year the scholarship is received. Financial need is not considered.
Funds are sent directly to the recipient by check to the student’s permanent mailing address. Recommended usage would be for college credit or language study.
How to Apply:
Please follow the steps below:
- Download this application (click here)
- Complete all the required information (You can do it on a separate document)
- Convert the document to pdf
- Click File -> and name your file Lastname-Firstname-scholarship.pdf ie for Warren Buffett, Buffett-Warren-scholarship.pdf
- Submit the scholarship via email to scholarship (AT) moroccotours.org